Application For Pre-Registration and Professional Examination
All applications are processed through an Online Application System. All application procedures and instructions to take the applicant through the application stages are provided here.
For those Intern Pharmacists who performed Internship Applications through online system, are required to use their already created account and login through this link https://mis.pc.go.tz/.
For those Intern Pharmacists who did not perform Internship Applications through online system, are required to use this link, https://pre-signup.mis.pc.go.tz/, to signup and create an account.
Other cadres to apply click specified link below:-here to Login. Applicants are reminded to register their names as they appear in Ordinary Certificate of Secondary Education (CSEE) and Advanced Certificate of Secondary Education (ACSE) including index numbers where prompted. You are required to have the following documents for Pre-Registration and Professional Exams :-
- 1) Copy of a letter confirming completion of atleast nine months of internship,where applicable
- 2) Certified copy of Secondary Education
- 3) Certified copy of Advanced Secondary Education(where applicable)
- 4) Certified copy of Award Certificate in Pharmaceutical Sciences
- 5) A full transcript of Academic Records certified by the academic officer of the institution or academic body concerned
- 6) Evidence of passing Ministry Examination (where applicable)
- 7) A certified copy of Birth Certificate or Passport
- 8) Payment of examination fees of TZS.160,000/= (First time sit) and TZS.50,000/= (For each exam when resit) to be paid.
Toll Free Number: 0800110015
Mobile Phone: 0736222517
Mobile Phone: 0736222514